Replacing Hydro Floss machine parts can save you money over purchasing a new machine.
Hydro Floss Machine Parts Available
- Replacing the Hydro Floss Machine’s Reservoir or Tank is an easy fix. For example: It falls on a tile floor and shatters. Or, when you place something in it. For example: An additive that is either sticky or gritty.
- The Hose and Handle come as a single unified unit. Therefore, they cannot be purchased separately. There is a video on replacing this part.
- The o-ring for the tank or reservoir is beneficial when you don’t need the whole reservoir. For example: If the o-ring is missing or loose, you can simply replace it.
- The plastic insert or ‘plug’ for the reservoir. The problem: This item can easily come out without you realizing it and become lost.
- Regular Replacement Tips
- Sulcus Tip Replacements
- Pocket Pal Tip Replacements
- Cannula Tip Replacements with extender
- The side mount tip holder.